2019 Conference Exhibitor
Becoming an Exhibitor
Why should you become an exhibitor?
- Demonstrate your belief in the importance of a healthy learning and working environment in our publicly funded schools
- Connect with education and health decision-makers and influencers, as well as parent leaders and community groups from across Ontario
- Promote your product/services both to conference participants and online via the Ontario Healthy Schools Coalition website and listserv
- Share your information with participants during up to 9 designated time slots over two days
- Participate in the Conference with delegates from across Ontario
To host an exhibit this year the fee is $500 for one or both days( no exceptions ).
Your exhibitor fee includes:
- Space to set up an exhibit in a well-lit, active area of the Conference
- Conference registration for one member of your organization, including meals
- An invitation to our Wine and Cheese networking social
NOTE: Any additional members of your organization who will be helping at the display are required to pay $150 to cover the cost of meals for both days. ($75 per day includes breakfast, lunch and breaks.)
For more information, please contact: